Friday, April 1, 2016

Belly Dance Eye Candy Part Three

This post will mark the third installation of the belly dance "eye candy" series. (You can still read installation one and two.) Any time I'm putting one of these image-oriented posts together I always fall down the rabbit hole of the Internet because there are so many amazing dancers and pictures out there! When making my final selections to include in the blog post, I look for an image where the  makeup and costuming, dancer's pose, facial expression, composition, lighting, and background elements or props all magically come together. I think all of these pictures zilled it right on the head!

There's a couple pictures where I did not know the dancer. If you do, please leave a note in the comments section so I can add her info!



Dancer Unknown

Dancer Unknown














4 comments:

  1. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! dancers for hire in goa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you enjoy reading the blog! Thanks for recommending it to others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts.
    Tabla belly dance music middle eastern music

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    belly dance

    ReplyDelete