- Posts should be in some fashion or form related to belly dance. Only original content that is your own creation and not previously published will be accepted. Before you start writing, please email me to introduce yourself if I don't know you, and let me know a little bit about your intended topic.
- Guest blog posts should be a minimum of 600 words and a maximum of 1,800 words. If you have more to say on a topic, consider splitting your post into two or more parts.
- You must provide a picture with your post. If you don't own the copyright to your picture, be sure to include a picture credit and link back to the appropriate source.
- Please provide a picture of yourself and a short bio of two or three sentences for inclusion at the end of your post.
- Guest bloggers do not receive compensation. I don't receive compensation for writing the blog either. But your post will include links back to your website and your own blog/social media if you have them, in addition to the picture and bio mentioned above.
- Posts should be free of spelling, grammar, and typographical errors. Please carefully proofread your post before submitting it.
- I publish posts twice a month, around the 1st and the 15th. Once your completed post has been submitted I will add it to the queue for publishing as soon as possible.
- While thought-provoking articles are encouraged, articles that are overtly negative or antagonistic toward a particular person or group will not be published. The intention behind this blog is to build community, not break it down.
- While linking back to and sharing your post from your own website/blog/social media site is appropriate, and encouraged, reproducing the article in its entirely on any other website or any other media is not allowed. Why? Because when you are guest blogging, we are working as team sharing a common platform (this blog), and therefore it is asked that you respectfully use only this platform for promoting this specific piece.
Guest Blogger Info
Thank you for your interest in being a guest blogger! I love hearing what fellow dancers, musicians, artists, and other creative types have to share and say about belly dance related topics. Please take a moment to review the information below to see if guest writing for this blog is right for you.