I'm so excited to announce my new ebook launch - Developing Your Dance: A Belly Dance Practice Planner and Log.
Have big belly dance dreams? But not actually working on them? Tired of the same old practice rountine that leaves you feeling flat and uninspired? Or maybe you're just flat-out not practicing at all?
If you answered yest to any or all of those, you aren't alone. At one point, I was answering yes to all those questions. I was practicing sporadically, without much clear direction on what it was I was trying to accomplish. I knew it had to change and I needed the right tool to get me there. Thus I created Developing Your Dance: A Belly Dance Practice Planner & Log. Originally I had intended it just for my own personal use. But seeing how much it had helped me, I decided to make it all sparkly and shiny and share it with you!
Why should I want this you ask? This product isn't like anything else currently available. In fact, that's why I created it: I went out hoping to purchase it and it didn't exist. The guidebook and practice planner will help you get really clear about what your belly dance goals are and what you need to do to achieve them. Topics covered in the guidebook include:
- Why practice is important
- Making time to practice
- Goal setting
- Defining and catogorizing your action steps
- Ways to practice
- Making the most of your practice time
- Dance resources
Here's what you get:
- A 15-page guidebook that walks you through the Practice Planner & Log step-by-step. The guidebook is guaranteed to help you think about your dance and your practice in a new light. The guidebook also includes beautiful color photographs that are sure to inspire you.
- A 24-page Practice Planner and Log book in sumptuous color. The Planner pages include spots for listing your goals and action steps, including your timeframe. And the Log pages are for listing out your actual practice time, including skills worked on and any observations or emotions that came up for you.
- Both the guidebook and Practice Planner and Log book are delivered straight to your inbox in pdf format. There's no shipping to pay for. And the pdf is yours to access for the rest of eternity, meaning there are no future purchases you'll ever have to make. You can continually generate more pages.
Purchase your copy today for only $10!