Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Visualize, Embody, Transform


Countless times it's been said that a picture's worth a thousand words. Amazing images keep falling into my lap this month. Images that inspire and uplift me. Images that make me want to create, dance, and transform. I am compelled to share.

All images speak differently to each viewer. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What do the images below say to you? How can you envelop them into your life and your dance this month?

Do you want to embody flowing grace?


Abandon your sense of self and completely surrender?


Dance on air like a fantasy creature?


Speak your truth and aim for the heart?


Be reborn as a goddess?



Be sure to follow me on Pinterest (link to the right) for more amazing imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment