Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Photos From My Wedding Day

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but getting hitched and honeymooning is time-consuming business! And before we dive back into belly dancing, I want to share some pictures from my wedding day!

Looking back at these pictures, it really was a fairy-tale of a day, filled with love and laughter, warmth and smiling faces. We elected to have an intimate affair of only close friends and family. We wed in the afternoon, outside under the canopy of Mother Nature, and in the evening wined and dined with the tableau of the setting sun across Elliott Bay as our back drop.

I can without a doubt say I enjoyed every single beautiful and blessed minute of it.

 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
If you are curious about the location of our ceremony, we tied the knot out at Treehouse Point in Issaquah and the pictures were taken by John Crozier.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the happy couple and sharing these beautiful Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing pictures of your wedding. Last month, I arranged my sister’s wedding at one of the beautiful Los Angeles wedding venues. Hired a talented wedding photographer and he took amazing photographs of wedding.

    ReplyDelete