Sunday, February 2, 2020
While I usually prefer to do creative, fantasy or belly dance inspired photo shoots, sometimes it can be nice to just keep it simple. I did just such a shoot with Nick Rodriguez back in 2019. Here are a few of the images we captured in that session.
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
But enough with the past. I'm ready to move forward. Ready to let bygones be bygones. Ready to ditch all baggage and focus on the future instead. As always, I've done some soul searching and goal-setting for my year ahead. Here are the highlights of what I hope to do, enjoy, explore, and accomplish in 2020:
- Explore the Mayan ruins in the Yucatan peninsula (happening February 2020!)
- Develop at least a moderate level of skill with a bow and arrow (yasss inner badass!)
- Go sky diving (terrifying!)
- Tour Bran ("Dracula's") Castle in Romania
- Audition for and join a ladies salsa troupe
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Get a photo shoot published in Envious, a fantasy boudoir magazine
- Bare it all as a naked biker in the Fremont solstice parade (also terrifying!)
- 5-day Tone It Up detox (because holiday food and drinks have been no joke this year)
Twenty-twenty, I see you. Let's go. I'm ready. I'm more than ready. The last two years have polished me, smoothed out some of the imperfections and rough edges. I've been tumbled and refined, and now I'm ready to shine.