Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Modeling in Magnolia

If you've been reading the blog for awhile now, you might know that in addition to dancing, I also do some modeling as well. I was recently asked to be part of a fun collaborative portrait project coordinated by Mary Cartwright of SmartSkinRN and Claudia of Magnolia Village Studios. The pictures were featured in a local art walk here in Seattle back in July, and will later be combined into a printed art book. The core of the project was portraits in soft flowing gowns. However, I was told I could bring my dog and a belly dance costume as well. So you better believe I didn't hesitate to grab both! Here are a few of my favorites from that shoot. Oh, and by the way, if you're wondering why my dog Zeke is looking so intently at the camera, it's because the photographer is holding cheese. Yeah, she's got his number!










 


3 comments: